Electric Vehicles (EVs) are increasing in popularity due to their low operating cost, their improved environmental profile compared to traditional internal combustion engine-powered vehicles, their quiet ride and other factors. In the US and globally, we face the major challenge of providing EV charging solutions at home, work and in the general public for this growing group of drivers. One particular sub-population is facing particular challenges: those EV drivers that live in buildings that house multiple residents who want to charge where they live.
Questions are inevitably raised:
• How to derive the most economical solution?
• How to optimize the benefits of installing EV infrastructure?
• How to fairly allocate costs for the EV charging infrastructure?
Tim Milburn of Green Ways 2Go will provide answers to the questions you may have on how to make this option available to your renters or condo owners, for example:
- How to anticipate the infrastructure to meet future demand?
- How will the EV charging circuit costs be paid?
- Are there any special requirements for a given EV model?
- How does the facility predict demand and plan for EV charging power needs near vs. longer term?
- How will the electricity costs be paid?
- What EV charging technologies are required?
- Who will own the EV charging equipment and the electrical power infrastructure?
- What kind of maintenance is required?
To attend the presentation on Saturday, September 19, 2015, from 8:00 am to 11:30 AM please sign up with the ACTHA Trade Show. Tim will be available for Q&A during the whole event and be speaking about EV charging around 10:30 AM.
The event will take place at The Renaissance Hotel / 933 Skokie Blvd./Northbrook, IL, Phone 847-498-6500
Please also feel free to contact us at www.greenways2go.com Phone: (847) 826-3314