Navigating the Journey To EVs
While electric vehicles (EVs) are becoming more popular in Illinois and many other states, we know customers have questions they need answered before deciding if zero-emission vehicles are right for them. The webinar is suitable for anyone considering EV’s whether they live in Illinois or other states.
That’s why ComEd is teaming up with the Chicago Area Clean Cities (CACC) coalition to host “Navigating the Journey to EVs,” a free, virtual event designed to share important tips customers can consider as they pursue a new or used EV. Green Ways 2Go Tim Milburn will be a key speaker at the event.
During this event, ComEd customers will have a chance to hear from ComEd’s Vice President of Customer Solutions, Erica Borggren, as well as experts from CACC, who will walk through the performance and environmental advantages of switching to an EV, what you need to know before purchasing an EV and a charging station, and available rebates and tax credits. The hour-long event will reserve time for the experts to answer your questions at the end.
This free, virtual event starts at 6 p.m. on December 1, 2022.
- Samantha Bingham, Chicago Area Clean Cities Coordinator will provide intro/welcome speake
- ComEd rep (TBD) will review their online EV toolkit (10 min)rs and make the case for EVs: EVs 101
- Tim Milburn, Partner at Green Ways 2Go, will review the processes related to electric vehicle infrastructure for consumers (10 min)
- Megha Lakchaura, State of Illinois EV Officer, Illinois EPA will review the latest information from state & federal incentives
- Angela Tin, Director Illinois, American Lung Associations will review workplace charging & EMPOWER program